1. Teams are reminded that they represent themselves, their club, and New Jersey Youth Soccer at these events and are expect to demonstrate good sporting behavior during these events. Disciplinary action will be taken against teams that fail to exhibit good sporting behavior.
2. The 2012/2013 NJYS Championship Winners in the U19, U18, U17, U16, U15, U14, U13, and U12, both boys and girls, age groups will represent New Jersey Youth Soccer in the Region I National Championship competition. The 2013 Region I Championships are scheduled to be held in Kingston RI.
3. Regional Winners in the U19, U18, U17, U16, U15, and U14 age groups will advance to the US Youth Soccer National Competition. The individual Cups in this competition are:
The National Finals will be held in Overland Park, KS
3. NJYS Championship winners (and selected 2nd teams) in the appropriate age groups are required to participate in the Regional and National Championships. The selected 2nd teams are based on the award of wildcard entries by the Region I Championship Committee or the Region I Premier League Competition. These teams will represent NJYS at the Regional and National level and expected to play in a sportsmanlike manner and abide by the National Championships' Code of Conduct.
4. A fine of up to $3000.00 will be imposed on any team withdrawing from regional competition. For questions regarding regional competition, contact the NJYS office or Games Commissioner.